If It Has Anything to Do with Skiing or Snowboarding; WE DO IT!
Ski & Board Service
|Base repair (base weld)||$10/inch|
|Major base repair or replacement||Quote|
Ski & Board Mounting
- System Binding Mount - $39.99
- Binding Mount -$74.99
- Binding Adjustment $19.99
- Snowboard Binding Mount $39.99
Ski & Board Tuning
- Minor Snowboard Tune - $54.99
- Minor Ski Tune - $49.99
- Major Snowboard Tune - $64.99
- Major Ski Tune - $59.99
- Base Grind Only - $19.99
- Snowboard Hot Wax Service - $20.00
- Edge Sharpen - $20.00
- Hot Wax Only - $10.00
Ski & Board Misc. Service
- Summer Storage - $15.00
- Ski Pole Grip & Install - $39.99
- Skin Cutting - $49.99
- Cold Polymer/2FT - $29.99
Ski & Board Repair
- Top Sheet Repair - $QUOTE
- Tip Repair - $QUOTE
- Snowboard Ladder Strap Repair - $QUOTE
- Base Patch - $QUOTE
Boot Fitting & Service
- Booster Strap Install - $19.99
- Boot Heater Install Transfer (parts not incl.) - $19.99
- Boot Heater Installation (parts not incl.) - $29.99
- Heat Molding - $19.99
- DIN Boot Routering - $70.00
- Boot Sole Shims - $10.00
- Shell Punch - $19.99
- Ski Boot Buckle Install - $29.99
- Shell Grind - $49.99
- Boot Fitting Per Hour - $49.99
- 3D Full Foot Scan/Boot FIT/Consultation - $49.99
When is it Time to Tune?
If you want to slide faster and more safely, you need to tune your equipment on a regular basis. The frequency you need tune your bases and edges depends on how often you get out. Several quick tune-ups per season is normal for the average rider. The best way to determine if a tune-up is required is to examine the base and edges of your skis/snowboard.
Things to Look For
- Small gouges or marks in the bases
- Nicks or burrs on the edges from hitting rocks or debris
- Edges that feel dull, scrape your thumb nail across the edge
- Your skis simply feel sluggish
- Does your base appear to be dried out? Wax does have a limited life; you need to wax your gear at the beginning of each season even if you only ski once or twice a year. Wax will dry out over the summer. Avoid this with the SUNDANCE SUMMER WAX PROGRAM
Summer Wax Program
For just the price of a major tune up, you can bring in your gear at the end of your season and we'll give your skis/board a major tune up and put some soft summer wax on them to keep the bases moist and happy. Bring your gear back in the fall or when the season starts up and we'll strip off the summer wax and put on a fresh coat of wax at no charge. Your gear will love you back on your first trip of the season!
Why should I get my boots fitted or purchase boots from a Sundance professional boot fitter? The list is long, but includes:
- We really care! We're so passionate about boot fitting that we provide free boot fitting services with every boot purchased at Sundance. We guarantee the fit for as long as you own the boot. If there is anything that feels 'off' about your boots, all you have to do is bring them in and we'll take care of it at no charge (other than parts if that's required).
- Do you want comfortable ski or snowboard boots? Yep, we said comfort in the same sentence as ski or snowboard boots. It's all about choosing the right boot, the right fit and a little, or a lot, of tweaking by our pros. It doesn't matter what's going on with your foot; we can custom fit your boots to your feet.
- Do you want more performance out of your boots? We have quite a few tricks up our sleeve to tune your boots up a bit.
- Do you want to keep your feet WARMER? A great fitting boot, and sock will help to keep your blood circulating and if this doesn't keep you warm enough, we have battery powered heaters.